Products tagged with 'caramel apple supplies'
Make delicious caramel apples and other candied treats with the old-fashioned taste of Midway's Finest Caramel Apple Dip that will transport you to the carnival or county fair. This easy-to-use caramel has a smooth and creamy texture to help you make consistently delicious sweet treats. The product stays solid until heated and works great with warmers, but also melts well on the stove when the can is placed in a double boiler. Certified Kosher Dairy.
- OLD-FASHIONED TASTE; the same delicious, classic caramel taste that you find at fairs or summer carnivals
- SMOOTH & CREAMY; classic creamy taste and texture for caramel apples or other sweet treats
- CONSISTENT QUALITY; avoid the mess of melting chunks of caramel and ensure you have success making caramel apples
- REQUIRES WARMING; works great with warmers, but also melts well on stovetop when placed in a double boiler
- QUANTITY; makes 40-50 caramel apples, depending on size of apples used
Portion Pak is the way to go! Ready to use. Just add water. Sized for the Reddy Apple Cooker. Add 6 to 8 oz. of water as you need to completely dissolve the powder. Always use a thermometer in the Reddy Apple Cooker. Be sure to stir the hottest solution off the bottom of the cooking kettle. Six bags per case.
Protective wraps to keep your caramel or candy apples fresh. 10 x 10 inches. 1000 per case. Ties must be ordered separately.
Protective wraps to keep your caramel or candy apples fresh. 12 x 12 inches. 1000 per case. Ties must be ordered separately.
Wooden skewers for Caramel, Candy apples or Corn Dogs.
- Length 5.5"
- 1,000 per case